About me and the purpose of this blog. I’m a High-Femme submissive (slave) . I live with my oversexed mistress (Sam): we have been together since we were 22 and are married. She is my husband and uses Ms as title; I’m her wife and use the title Mrs. I changed my surname to hers.

Other women who are important to us are Morag & Julie (a couple our own age), Christina & Heather (a couple our own age). In these relationships Morag & Christina are the tops.

Christina and Morag identify as Butch Tops; Mistress identifies as a chapstick lesbian Top

We all live in the same house


The purpose of this blog: I regard myself as being a highly erotic person. The kink I enjoy ….I enjoy because I find it highly erotic and I may wish to write down some of my experiences. My level of kink has shifted into heavy play. I like to serve mistress and keep her happy. I enjoy being dominated, I enjoy restraints and being roped.


Wednesday, 15 July 2020

white open back slip mini dress

About four years ago, just before Christmas I bought a white open back slip mini dress online, which I wanted to wear for a special night out.  When it arrived I was sorely disappointed, in that it was not as expected.  It had no shape to it, hung really loosely on me like a tent and was far shorter than I thought it would be. As it wasn’t all that expensive I didn’t bother sending it back, but put it in my wardrobe and forgot about it.

In May 2018 we were having a bit of a heatwave and on Friday 27th May it was was going to be an absolute scorcher, with wall to wall sunshine. I was planning to spend my day in the city and have a wander around the shops. I got myself ready to go, Cuccio’s A Kiss In Paris on my fingernails and toenails. My plan was to go commando, as I sometimes do in the summer; this really wasn’t a panties-on kind of day.

I looked into my wardrobe to see which of my summer dresses would be coolest to wear, and there it was: my white open back slip mini dress. It certainly would be the coolest

 I tried it on again. It was as I first remembered it. It simply hung loosely on me. It was made of 100% cotton unlined and translucent. Apart for the spaghetti shoulder straps the only part of the dress that naturally touched my body was the deep V-neck bodice, and this was barely touching my breasts allowing them full natural movement. From the front about a 1/3rd of my breasts were exposed. It had large armhole cuts and I was showing some side-breast. It was fully backless, down to the top of my bum. At the back the spaghetti straps were straight and not criss-crossed; this would prove to be problematic and risky.

Looking at the front I could make out the full outline of my unhindered breasts, I could make out my nipples. Further down I could make out my navel, my hips and legs. I swung around and tried to look at my bum area, it could be detected through the material also.

I looked at the front again and got as close to the mirror as possible. Could I see my pussy? I was bald so this would make it more difficult to see. I could just see it. Would anyone be that close up to me to see it through my dress? This was a sunny day what about backlighting? I put on two powerful desk lamps on behind me and switched off the main light to check. Woah! Full leg, hips and labia outline on view through the dress; from the back it was just as clear. On top of everything else the hemline of the dress was just 5 inches below my pussy.

I spent ten minutes in front of the mirror talking to myself. The dress was inappropriate for a shopping trip. I was beginning to feel very sexy and a little aroused at the thought of being very daring, my vulva was swelling and I was becoming moist!

Eventually I said to myself “fuck it”. I put some Elizabeth Arden Breathless on my lips, slipped into a pair of flats for driving, grabbed a pair of 4 inch sandals to wander around the shops; grabbed my clutch bag and left.

 

For safety reasons I decided to park at one of the two major shopping centres (U.S. = mall). I wanted to keep to the busy areas. Once I got out of the car it became immediately apparent that I was going to have problems. Because the dress was so light and loose on me and because the shoulder straps so long and straight at the back, the straps kept slipping off my shoulders. Every time a shoulder strap slipped I would show full breast from side while I tried to get the strap back on my shoulder; the bodice would also move on the other side at the same time and I would end up showing too much boob and nipple from the front.

In some of the busy shops I had my bum either touched or brushed by a hand. I had my naked back touched or stroked as doors to shops were opened for me. It was mostly guys but two women did it also.

All eyes seemed to be on me as I wandered the shops and wasn’t long before I was feeling super horny my nipples were erect and showing no signs of abating.

I went into the Ann Summers store and bought a Travel Rampant Rabbit. I asked for the batteries to be put in it and the packaging discarded. I placed the vibrator into my clutch bag.

I did some more wandering around the stores then it was times for some lunch.

I bought myself a pasta salad and a bottle of water and decided to sit outside.  I don’t normally cross my legs in a mini skirt or dress, but on this occasion, with this dress, no other way was going to work without showing pussy. I turned myself slightly to the left, sat down and quickly crossed my right leg over my left.

Now I had additional problems: I was showing an entire naked leg and also with the weight of the dress was off the shoulder straps, these went loose and the bodice moved forward clear of my breasts. Some guys were clearly taking little detours to pass close by me, ogling my face, my legs and down the top of my dress.

As I sat, three teenagers, in high school uniforms one girl and two boys, passed by me. Two minutes later they passed by me again.  They then sat down on a bench which was about 12 feet in front and facing me. The girl sat in the middle of this three-seat bench. They looked like fifth former's (the high school is a private school for posh kids). They were staring at me, I tried to ignore them at first but then their stares became more sexual and brazen.

Once I had finished my meal I turned my body towards them. I gave them a flirty smile, looked away, returned my gaze then gave then another flirty smile. Still they gazed at me. They intrigued me why were they so interested in me, when there were other girls much closer to their age milling around and was the girl gay?

I quickly uncrossed my legs then crossed them again. A strap slipped off my shoulder, I looked at the girl as I suggestively pulled the strap a little further down my arm, before pulling it back up on my shoulder.  I arched my back; ran my hands through the back of my hair, exposing the underside of my arms, wrists and underarms. Looking at the girl I glanced down at my legs glanced back at the girl. I quickly uncrossed my legs then crossed them again. I glanced back at the girl; I glanced at my dangling foot, back to the girl again. With my foot I traced circles, then up and down motions, followed by side to side and repeated. The girl’s chest was heaving; her eyes wide and on stalks as she opened her mouth; licking her lips and squirming in her seat.

Making sure no one else was in view I slowly and deliberately uncrossed my legs and stood up. I walked slowly over to them. I bent down in front of them, the bodice of my dress moved forward clearing my breasts.

Why are you three looking at me like that? I’m at least twice your age and how old are you?

We’re sixteen miss. Replied the dark-haired boy

You look like Mrs. Thomson miss. replied the girl. We were imagining you were her.

Who is Mrs. Thomson I whispered into the girl’s ear and are you gay?

Mrs Thomson’s a teacher miss; my pussy’s wet and tingly miss. Your tits are lovely and I saw your beautiful pussy she whispered. I thanked her.

The red-haired boy was blushing bright scarlet, looked nervous but said nothing.

 I gave the girl my empty carton and bottle. “Be a good girl and put these in a bin for me”

“Is that for Mrs Thomson, or is it for me” I said to the dark-haired boy, referring to the bulge in his pants. “You know, you really should lose that while I’m talking to you”

It just happened, miss. I can’t, miss…It won’t go down, was his reply.

I leant close into the red-haired boy. He stared down my top.

“You’re a quiet one…. nothing to say… cat got your tongue”

He made a faint whimper and a damp patch appeared on his trousers.

The girl returned, I said my farewells to the three of them then turned and walked along the high street towards the shopping precinct.

A light breeze now chilled my vaginal moisture.

By mid-afternoon it was time to go home. I came out of Marks and Spencer, where I had been for about an hour and stood in the doorway. To my horror a thunder storm had whipped up.

The wind was howling, with fierce gusts. The rain was absolutely stotting (bouncing off the ground). I was loaded down with shopping in both hands. No way would I have been able to manage a brolly as well, even if I had one. I waited for about twenty minutes to see if would pass, but it was showing no signs of abating. My shopping was mostly bake-ware (quite awkward), some utensils plus two pairs of shoes. I had already overspent and could not buy anything more suitable to wear.

I was just going have to go.  I was about ½ a mile from the shopping centre and my car. I wouldn’t be able to make a run for it due to the stiletto sandals. Hopefully everyone will have their heads down due to the rain and not notice me, I thought.

Not a chance: It seemed like the whole town was rubbernecking me, women as well as men. The translucent unlined dress was now completely and utterly see-thru!

 I walked with my head held high. Powerful wind gusts lifted the hem of my dress. My left-hand shoulder straps had slipped of my shoulders and there was no point in doing anything about it. My soaking bodice had literally moulded itself to my breasts and nipples anyway, with everything clearly on view. I glanced down between my legs and I was like 'oh fuck! should I swing my bags in front of me'. I chose not to, but to just keep on going. I was finding the rain erotic and didn't feel miserable at all!

The rain was stimulating just about every erogenous zone on my naked back. The dress was clinging to me, in-between the legs and to my bum. I have never been as aroused walking. The closer I got to the centre the more and more aroused I was becoming. My clitoris was throbbing and being made worse by the monsoon-like rain; deluging through the thin fabric of my dress and buffeting my genital area with a unrelenting vengeance. By the time I got to the centre I felt as if I was on the edge of a climax of arousal.

A door was opened for me. It was packed solid inside and I had to run a gauntlet of lustful hungry eyes and a few sneaky hands. My whole body was covered and tingling from sexual goosebumps. I needed to get onto the second floor.

I made my way to the open staircase. There were several people standing underneath it. As I approached they were pointing and nudging each other. This staircase has open slats between the steps. I thought ‘in for a penny in for a pound, that’s my way up’

I reached the staircase and started to climb it very slowly and carefully in my heels; I heard some commotion below me, some cheering and I detected three camera flashes.. At the top of the stairs, I didn’t look down but smiled and made my way to the end of the concourse. Once I reached the end I looked around me to make sure I wasn’t being followed, and then made my way back to the car.

Once in the car I put some music on, reclined the seat, removed the rabbit from my clutch bag and took myself to a toe-curling, juddering heaven.




The staircase I went up.



No comments:

Post a Comment